Administrative Assistant – Marketing Department
Company Name: Whittier Trust
Company Overview: Whittier Trust Company and The Whittier Trust Company of Nevada, Inc. (collectively “Whittier Trust”) are, respectively, California and Nevada state-chartered trust companies with over 150 wealth management professionals and offices in Orange County, South Pasadena, San Francisco, Reno and Seattle. Whittier Trust provides fiduciary, investment management, philanthropic and family office services to high net worth individuals and families, and their related trusts, foundations and other entities. Viewed collectively, Whittier Trust is the largest “multi-family office” headquartered on the West Coast and advises on more than $10 billion in assets for 345 different client relationships with an average account size of approximately $30 million.
For more information, please visit www.whittiertrust.com.
Responsibilities: Whittier Trust seeks professionals looking for a position with a top tier wealth management firm that caters to high net worth individuals and families. The Marketing Associate is responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to several departments of the company. The incumbent is expected to work both independently and as a team member to perform a wide variety of administrative support services, all which contribute to the efficiency and professional operation of the company.
– Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
– Maintains marketing database.
– Maintains budgets and expense reports.
– Assists with creation and maintenance of marketing materials, to include a keen attention to detail and a strong proofreading skillset.
– Assists in implementing events.
– Participates in new market research and design.
– Assists with internal efforts around social media, i.e.: working with internal partners and audiences across organizational business lines.
– Monitors transactions for completion and accuracy.
– Prepares correspondence, Excel spreadsheets; assists with the production of PowerPoint presentations, mailings and marketing materials.
– Assists with contact management input, sales, expense and other internal reports.
– Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
– Performs special projects and additional tasks as assigned.
Requirements: DESIRED CANDIDATE
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
– Superior skills and experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Photoshop and InDesign.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software – CRM (e.g. SalesForce)
– Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task and to manage and prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines.
– General office administration and clerical experience.
– Excellent attention to detail with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
– Ability to learn new processes and programs.
– Strong people skills.
– Fanatical client service focus.
– High integrity with a diligent work ethic.
– Team/people oriented.
– Highly organized with good time management skills.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
Other info: We offer a competitive base salary, performance bonus and attractive benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life and accidental death & dismemberment, long term disability, 401k or Roth with 25% match on first 6% of base compensation, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Application Instructions: If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity to contribute in this type of environment, please send all inquiries and resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com.