Regional Production Manager – Media at Spectrum Reach
Company Name: Spectrum Reach
Company Overview: Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising, and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 26 states, Spectrum Reach covers over 3 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Position: Regional Production Manager – Media
The Regional Production Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of Producers, Videographers, Editors and other creative team members/Production project managers. The Regional Production Managers will interact with clients, creative teams, and post-production team members. The Regional Production Manager will be responsible for a specific geographic area and all production services that fall within that territory. This position reports directly to the Divisional Production Director. This position will have Production responsibility and creative relationships with our most premier customers.
- Regional Production Managers will manage a team of Production and Creative professionals across multiple geographic locations. These team members are responsible for all aspects of creative related to shoots and creative production efforts within their specific geographic territory.
- They will be responsible for ensuring productions stay on schedule and budget while also ensuring client relationships are well managed.
- The Regional Production Managers will help develop future state processes, assist in maintaining a profitable P&L and they will have face to face time with clients in multiple locations within their territory. They will be knowledgeable about marketplace trends and they will maintain strong relationships with Sales Leadership.
- The Regional Production Managers will lead a team to provide “white glove” production consulting services for our premier clients.
- This position may be required to visit with clients along with Sales professionals to aide in the consultative sales process.
- The Regional Production Managers may also play a role in account maintenance and ongoing client relationships along with market GMs.
- The ideal candidate has 6-10 years of previous experience as a Producer and assisting in bringing creative concepts to life.
- The Regional Production Manager must have a proven track record of developing high quality, creative and compelling concepts and campaigns for advertisers at various budgets in multiple categories.
- This position must oversee the coordination of their team with various internal and/or external partners to schedule and execute various types of productions while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Proven ability to manage several projects and people simultaneously.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Expertise of production techniques at all levels
Application Instructions: Visit us at https://jobs.timewarnercable.