Web Designer at Sportif USA (CLOSED)
Sportif USA, Inc, a 50-year-old local clothing and footwear company, has a full-time position available in our Graphics Department. This position provides support for the creative marketing team. The successful candidate will have a solid foundation in web design and graphic production and will provide support to the department’s electronic communication needs. This person has an appetite for learning new skills, relentless attention to detail, and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Visit our websites at www.aventuraclothing.com / www.sportif.com / www.bearpaw.com.
- Enhance web functionality, design, and content to meet marketing and other business requirements.
- Develop and implement web pages, online ads, email promotions etc., including optimizing file size / image quality, and outputting.
- Process graphics and HTML to template web pages utilizing the administrative interface.
- Maintaining web image directories to ensure they remain 100% in sync with the master image library.
- Provides support with page layout and email design as required.
- Processing product photos, including color correction, clipping paths, and saving versions for both print and web applications.
- Processing lifestyle/model images from our location photographer, including producing contact sheets, color correction, and saving versions for both print and web applications.
- Maintaining our master image library of product images, lifestyle/model images, and other graphic images (scans, logos, icons, etc.).
- 5+ years of web designing experience, with an emphasis in HTML
- High degree of initiative with a strong desire to improve skills and drive change
- Demonstration of good communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a creative team
Proficient in the following:
- HTML & CSS
- Photoshop CS6+
- Image Editing
- Basic video editing skills
- InDesign, Illustrator
- Product Photography
- E-Commerce experience a plus
- Copywriting skills a plus
Please include a link with an online portfolio with your resume and/or be prepared to provide examples of your work upon interview.
$45,000 – $50,000 DOE
Download our employment application from http://www.sportif.com/careers and email your completed application and resumeas instructed, indicate YOUR NAME and Web Design/Production Assistant in the subject section of your email or fax your completed Sportif USA application and resume to 775-356-3567.