Updated September, 2022
AAF Reno is committed to providing you with an accessible experience on our website.
We’ve recently redesigned our website from the ground up to give you a better experience while browsing. We appreciate your patience as we work towards increased WCAG 2.0 compliance.
Measures to support accessibility
AAF Reno takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AAFReno.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AAFReno.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AAFReno.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AAFReno.com:
- Phone: 775.232.5842
- E-mail: Visit our contact page
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 12333 Reno, NV 89510
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
AAFReno.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge on macOS Yosemite or greater
- Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge on Windows 7 or greater
- Google Chrome, Firefox on Ubuntu 16.04LTS or greater
- Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox on iOS 9 or greater
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge on Andriod 9 or greater
AAFReno.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 2 major versions
- All versions of Internet Explorer are not supported
Accessibility of AAFReno.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
AAF Reno assessed the accessibility of AAFReno.com by the following approaches:
Formal complaints may be submitted at any time by contacting AAF Reno. You may contact us through any of the contact options listed on our Contact Us page.